We operate in Chelsea and all surrounding areas. Please feel to email or call us before placing a booking.
Your safety is the upmost importance to us. We have put the necessary precautions in place to ensure that we follow all government guidelines.
We offer a contact-free collection and delivery service to ensure the safety of our customers and our drivers. Our drivers wear gloves and a mask at every collection and delivery. We kindly ask you to keep you distance when our drivers are at your door.
We regularly clean the insides of our vans with disinfectant and provide new bags for all clean laundry.
If you are showing any signs of the symptoms, we kindly ask that you cancel your booking until you feel better. If we have your laundry, please inform us and we will ensure that your laundry can be delivered back to you without having any contact with our driver.
Any staff member showing any symptoms are put on immediate sick leave with full pay.
We Love Ironing operates from 7am to 8pm Monday to Saturday and 4pm to 8pm on Sundays.
- Collect up all your laundry and place it into one of our bags. If you are a first-time customer our driver will supply, you with a bag on collection.
- Create a booking online – selecting the service required and a date and time for collection and delivery.
- A driver will collect your items and note any special requirements.
- Once your laundry is at our cleaning centre, we will check it and then send you an invoice. All invoices should be paid no later then an hour before laundry delivery time.
- Our driver will then drop of your laundry in the allocated time slot.
Yes, you can. We offer a weekly, fortnightly, or monthly service, which you can set up and cancel at any time. Please contact our office via email or phone to discuss this service with you in more detail.
Unfortunately, all payments must be made by using a debit/credit card.